Well folks, after a two month stint in Los Angeles, to finish up classes for my MFA, I’m finally back home in San Francisco. Loretta and I have a great place to set up in the sunset and we’re both looking forward to what the future has for us. I haven’t checked in for a while, so being back seems like a good time to do so!
I’ve been back for less than a week and I’m already lining up work! I’m glad and grateful that I’ve come back to a supportive production community that has a lot of work going on.
Here’s a small glimpse at what I’ll be up to for the blog/house/career/life in the coming months:
- Set up studio space (with a blog post about what/how I did it).
- Lots of gear reviews.
- Video tutorials.
- Get back to my blog posting schedule.
- Some great content coming for SVN (School Video News).
- Pull the weeds and set up the back yard for gardening and barbequing!
- Shooting personal projects
- Cutting a new reel and updating my website.
- Take images and design gear page.
- GO CAMPING!
Needless to say I’ve got a lot planned on top of freelancing to pay for everything, so it’s going to be a busy summer. But I’m really excited to be back and have the opportunity to really turn this house into a home for Loretta and Zero. Make sure to subscribe so you can stay up to date when new content comes out!